Thursday, January 29, 2009

What the ......?

I apologise for rambling ..... how I wished I am a wordy kinda of person. Wished that I am able to express my thoughts clearly. I wished that I can write well like some of my friends who can really write beautiful words.

These past few days has been really tiring, heart aching, boring and relaxing all in one.

The biatch has been at work! She has started to ruffled a lot more other people in all wrong kinda way again. Tsk tsk tsk .... But then again, that's why she is called the biatch, ain't it? I think she is desperate to prove that she is something. Maybe its just her nature or maybe its appraisal time ? I dunno... Poor pity person...I had tried to include her in my prayers most time so that she can change to be a better person...but I just cant seemed to do it sincerely. God forgive me! And having a manager like Mr Boss who doesn't understand our work really really does NOT help at all as well. Hmm, maybe I should not bitch here about the office...opppsss

Then, the stress of moving my baby daughter to a new nursery. Its not that the current babysitter is not fine , its just that she likes to do emergency leaves and my image yang kena suffer. My boss will say that I do not know how to plan and manage things properly. Anyway, I was actually lost for words how to tell the Babysitter that Baby will no longer be going there. Alhamdullilah, she told me that she is 3 months pregnant and will due in August, so indefinitely will have to look for a different babysitter. Phew!

Today is Baby last day there. It was a touching moment, given a choice would not have sent Baby to that dodgy Nursery.... Babysitter has looked after Baby since she was small, through sickness and health..chewah! Bye Bye Babysitter..will visit you once in a while. Kesian..rindu nanti Baby kat mak angkat.

However, on a happier note, we will be flying off to Bintulu this Sunday. Yeay! What's in Bintulu, you'd say? Tried to surf for anything interesting about the place but I couldn't find anything at all worth reading from the Net. Guessed, I have to keep an open heart and an open mind. Oh well, C ya on Wednesday!
I love flying!

BTW, I have learned a new tag line :"Buli bah kalau ko!"

No comments: