Tuesday, February 24, 2009

Sensitive

Warning: This post contains sensitive issue on religion. Do not read on if you feel it will be offensive.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

I risked writing this here openly in the world wide web but what the heck! I know deep in my heart, even though they do not show it openly but my family will still love me regardless of what religion I have embraced or what path I have chosen. I have wronged them for not telling about my status in an honoured way. But Allah works in a mysterious way.


I read recently a friend's note in FB and I felt sorry and sad for her. She has found the 'light' but alas now lost her way. I wanted to comment on her notes but I guess that would only offend her and a lot of other people from our circle of friends and also my Christian family members. Sini pun sama, but at least sikit org yg baca my blog :P.

I don't want know to appear as an 'extremist' but what is wrong, is wrong.


For a lot of people, stuffs regarding religion are very sensitive especially for Sabahan and more so if its got to do with Islam (I know my parents are). Its strange but she seemed proud of what she had done. Its like she is proud that she had all that experiences and live to tell it to the whole wide world. But who am I to judge her ? I don't really blame her. I blame it on her desperate need of attention, mixing with the wrong kind of friends and most of all, blame it on her ex husbands who failed to guide her as they should.

I hope one day, she will see the 'light' again.

InsyAllah