Sunday, December 12, 2010

I dont care anymore what you think

In Islamic teaching family ties were not to be severed eventhough they are embracing a different religion. What ever happened to good old Christian teachings? I don't recalled reading or learning on ditching your other family members when they have chose or want to embraced Islam. If they were to embraced Buddhism or Hinduism, if ok but NOT Islam. Probably, they will have a celebration for you if you want to Buddhism or Hinduism. Whats the story, morning  glory? Whats so bad about Islam? Islam teaches to do the Good and NOT the Bad. All this US and Malaysia's media propaganda have mislead you all. Please read the correct media, you are an intelligent lot but you act like not.

Thank you from the bottom of my heart for the memories and sorry for causing this pain.

But I dont really care what you think or say anymore because its my LIFE and I do what I want and because I have faith in Allah.

May Allah have mercy on you.

1 comment:

Unknown said...

babe, what happened??